5 Skills Every Frugal Guitarist Should Know: FrugalGuitarist.comMon, 01/11/2010 - 23:01 — Guest
In many cases, the difference between an expensive and an affordable guitar is the attention to detail spent setting up the instrument for peak performance. More often than not, budget axes need a little TLC for them to reach their full potential. Also, as guitars age, there is routine maintenance which should be performed. By learning and applying some fairly basic skills, you can save a bunch of money by keeping your axe out of the shop.
(Please think about all the disclaimers that you can think of--yes, they go here!)
You know, how cool and nice-looking the "toys" get nowadays! Sure, but this statement is true only if you can see them!
Recent blog posts
- Apple Inc, please make Logic Pro music creation software accessible for blind users
- Reading the sound: listening to a song is like leafing through the book
- Libratone Zipp, Another Hit For Airplay Speaker Lovers
- Using Flipboard on the iPad
- Nexus 7 Accessibility: Where Are We?
- Cakewalk Sonar, JSonar and me: a podcast from ViewPoints
- Libratone Live speaker, why you should not pass by it
- YoruFukurou, the Twitter client you may want to check out!
- How Flickr Teachers Users about Shortcut Keys
- Lest We Forget How Fragile We Are