BlogsSat, 04/06/2013 - 13:21 — Victor
I am curious how many music and sound fans share my observation that listening to a well composed, arranged and sound-engineered music piece is almost the same as reading a good novel. For some reason this comparison has been popping up in my head for years now.
Fri, 12/28/2012 - 02:09 — Victor
About a year ago I reviewed Libratone Live Airplay speaker, which generated a lot of comments and feedback on youtube. Half a year later Libratone surprised us with a new, slicker Zipp with a design that is not only great to see but also to touch. And the sound?
Tue, 07/24/2012 - 15:25 — Victor
In answer to some of the tweets I received from my followers on Twitter, I put together another podcast demoing the use of the Flipboard app with VoiceOver screen reader; this time, however, on the iPad.
Mon, 07/16/2012 - 13:43 — Victor
This is a short podcast on the accessibility features in Jelly Bean Android OS, demonstrated using Nexus 7, the new 7-inch tablet from Google.
Leave your comments, share with friends, but first
have a listen
Recent blog posts
- Reading the sound: listening to a song is like leafing through the book
- Libratone Zipp, Another Hit For Airplay Speaker Lovers
- Using Flipboard on the iPad
- Nexus 7 Accessibility: Where Are We?
- Cakewalk Sonar, JSonar and me: a podcast from ViewPoints
- Libratone Live speaker, why you should not pass by it
- YoruFukurou, the Twitter client you may want to check out!
- How Flickr Teachers Users about Shortcut Keys
- Lest We Forget How Fragile We Are
- Inception The App: Experience Augmented Dreams