Last Sunday I started a petition asking Apple to make Logic Pro, their professional music creation software, usable for blind users.
Sat, 04/06/2013 - 13:21 — Guest
I am curious how many music and sound fans share my observation that listening to a well composed, arranged and sound-engineered music piece is almost the same as reading a good novel. For some reason this comparison has been popping up in my head for years now. Continue
Fri, 12/28/2012 - 02:09 — Guest
About a year ago I reviewed Libratone Live Airplay speaker, which generated a lot of comments and feedback on youtube. Half a year later Libratone surprised us with a new, slicker Zipp with a design that is not only great to see but also to touch. And the sound? Continue
Tue, 07/24/2012 - 15:25 — Guest
In answer to some of the tweets I received from my followers on Twitter, I put together another podcast demoing the use of the Flipboard app with VoiceOver screen reader; this time, however, on the iPad.
Recent blog posts
- Apple Inc, please make Logic Pro music creation software accessible for blind users
- Reading the sound: listening to a song is like leafing through the book
- Libratone Zipp, Another Hit For Airplay Speaker Lovers
- Using Flipboard on the iPad
- Nexus 7 Accessibility: Where Are We?
- Cakewalk Sonar, JSonar and me: a podcast from ViewPoints
- Libratone Live speaker, why you should not pass by it
- YoruFukurou, the Twitter client you may want to check out!
- How Flickr Teachers Users about Shortcut Keys
- Lest We Forget How Fragile We Are